QNotes (general purpose short-notes application build on PmWiki)
Skin - pmwiki
Sample1 | Sample2(link test) | Sample3(App Usage) | Sample4(App Usage - Section Edit) | Sample5(App Usage - Presenter) | Sample6(App Usage - Navigator)
- General purpose short-notes application build on PmWiki.
Some of the potential uses of Qnotes
Notes are editable and stored in single wikipage.
Notes are categorised.
Notes list can be displayed as List/DropdownMenu/Tree.
Qnotes App can serve as base for other pmwiki based applications like simple forum, comment box, hierarchical notes, simple blog/microblog, wiki based logging system, inter-page messaging.
Some issues QNotes addresses:
- Hierarchical notes with ajax editing capability.
- Categorized notes.
- Resolves multi-category to some extent by using linked note.
Example: /toys/balloon/red can be linked to /color/red, thus red belongs to two categories i.e. balloon and color.
- Tree representation of the notes.
- A base for online dynamic storage of structured data(text) using wiki.
- A base for applications which has an internal hierarchical structure, like forum, blogs..etc.
Notes and Comments
- Please see links at the beginning of this page.
|Php||4 >= 4.3.0||5.2+|