Jscm (JsCookMenu based dropdown menu)
Skin - pmwiki
Jscm-sample1 - Jscm-sample2 - Sample3(From page wiki links) - Sample4(From Pagelist)
- Jscm (JsCookMenu) is a powerful Menu system adapted to use with PmWiki (a simple yet powerful wiki engine).
- This menu system uses "JsCookMenu".
- This package should be tested first in local or intranet before you are confident on how it works.
- This recipe has been developed as a reusable widget for applications that could be build on top of PmWiki, needing menus. The usage has been simplified so that it can be used inside wikipages as well.
| Some of the potential uses: |
It can be used inside the wikipages.
Site wide or group wide menus can be set.
Page wise menus can be set.
Menupages can be easily created (using web based menu creater) and uploaded.
Menu can be build and displayed from menupage, wikilinks and pagelist.
This menu system can also change its theme by changing a variable value.
- Original Author of "JsCookMenu": Heng Yuan
- Please test this package at localhost or intranet to understand how it works. Leaving out menu pages and group (Content) unprotected from password could be risky.
1. On Menu Wiki pages do not leave the first/last line blank before hitting save.
2. Menu Wiki pages do not support internal/inline format markups eg. '''example''' for bold.
3. This menu system might not work if the menupages are READ protected.
- Please see links at the beginning of this page.
|Php||4 >= 4.3.0||5.2+|