Phplm (Phplayersmenu based dropdown/tree menu)
Skin - pmwiki
Sample1(dropdown menu) - Sample2(tree menu) - Sample3(menu/tree from pagelist)
- Phplm (PhplayersMenu) is a powerful Menu system adapted to use with PmWiki (a simple yet powerful wiki engine).
- This menu system uses "phplayersmenu-3.2.0rc3".
- The menus are processed on server side and partially cooked menus are send to browsers alongwith minimal javacripts based upon the browser accessing the site.
- When used it posses security risk similar to Infobox Recipe.
- This package should be tested first in local or intranet before you are confident on how it works.
- This recipe has been developed as a reusable widget for applications that could be build on top of PmWiki, needing menus.
- Some advantages:
- The menu pages are extremely simple to create.
- This menu system can also change its theme by changing variable values.
- It can work along with Jscm.
| Some of the potential uses: |
It can be used inside the wikipages.
Site wide or group wide menus can be set.
Page wise menus can be set.
This menu system can also change its theme by changing a variable value.
Pagelist or Multiple pagelist can be combined to produce a single menu/tree.
- Original Author of "PhplayersMenu": Marco Pratesi
- Please test this package at localhost or intranet to understand how it works. Leaving out menu pages and group (Content) unprotected from password could be risky.
1. On Menu Wiki pages do not leave the first/last line blank before hitting save.
2. Menu Wiki pages do not support internal/inline format markups eg. '''example''' for bold.
3. This menu system might not work if the menupages are READ protected.
- Please see links at the beginning of this page.
|Php||4 >= 4.3.0||5.2+|